Primavera Portfolio Management
Unmatched Value for Your Enterprise Decision-making Processes.
*Support must be purchased with this perpetual license. Price per application user.
Our Price: $2,349.00
The Most Powerful, Robust and Easy-to-Use Project Portfolio Management Solution
Every organization faces critical enterprise investment decisions. Making these decisions is among your most pressing challenges. You must constantly choose from an array of potential investment choices and supporting projects. If the decision-making process is flawed, the result can severely affect profitability or, at the very least, derail your case for funding. Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management provides unmatched value for your enterprise decision-making processes. Its patented features, scalability, configurability, and flexible user interface have delivered measurable results for governmental agencies and some of the world's largest and most innovative companies.
- Delivers value through a strategy-first approach to selecting the optimum set of investments
- Leverages consistent evaluation metrics, user-friendly forms, one click access to past or future data and graphical views of key criteria to improve portfolio performance
- Features intuitive Web-based wizards for flexible configuration of analytics and views as well as workflows, process flows and security.
- Prioritize investments and ease the selection and funding approval of the optimum portfolio of investments
- Maximize cost savings and productivity by working on the most important investments
- Redirect wasteful spending by eliminating non-strategic or redundant investments
- Keep portfolio health on track and highlight potential adjustments to reach portfolio goals more rapidly
- Measure ROI on all investments to determine actual value
Rely on Primavera for High Stakes Decision-Making
Analysts estimate that each year some 30 percent of the US$1-to-US$2 trillion spent on IT deployments in North America is wasted. The primary reason for this is that most current decision-making processes do not effectively capture and analyze the data required to link strategic objectives to execution plans. That's where Primavera solutions can help. By combining repeatable governance processes, and consistent evaluation metrics with the ability to capture and analyze all your relevant data, Primavera Portfolio Management helps you achieve your strategic goals and deliver value. From automating workflow and approval processes, choosing investment proposals, funding strong business cases, performing "what if" scenarios, and analyzing performance progress, Primavera Portfolio Management guides you to strategically prioritize, plan, and execute your enterprise portfolios. Primavera Portfolio Management will ensure that you continue to increase productivity and on-time delivery—adding value, strengthening your performance track record, and ultimately improving your bottom line results.
A Proven Solution for Planning and Controlling Investments
Primavera Portfolio Management allows you to collaboratively create automated workflow and approval processes that support your ability to propose, plan, and control your investment portfolios. The highly configurable solution can be adapted to meet the needs of your organization as your processes change. Primavera Portfolio Management is the hub of an effective six-step planning and control process that allows you to:
- Clarify key strategic objectives by presenting them in measurable ways
- Propose initiatives that align with the organization's strategy and mission
- Prioritize and select investments with strong business case justification that realistically incorporate funding and staffing
- Track the state of activities and communicate the latest performance results of your investments
- Review portfolio performance in real time and compare current to past or future data to identify investment gaps and potential problems
- Adjust course as a result of portfolio reviews—increasing, decreasing, or withdrawing investment funding where appropriate
Get Instant Visual Feedback on Your Portfolio Mix
Primavera Portfolio Management features Investor Maps and dashboards to analyze key strategic decision-making data and metrics simultaneously. These essential metrics can also be used as the basis for "what if" scenarios planning in Investor Maps to determine your optimal portfolio mix.
Enjoy Faster Data Sharing Throughout the Enterprise
Primavera Portfolio Management also provides workflows that help streamline processes and approvals and forms that enable faster data collection. Workflows accelerate your time to value by guiding your organization swiftly through their work efforts and critical decisions. The forms streamline information retrieval across departments that may be using disparate systems.
Get a Comprehensive View of Your Portfolio
Primavera Portfolio Management provides additional functionality that allows you to attain a complete view of your portfolio.
- Scorecards: Analyze all of your investments with comprehensive sets of metrics to gain a greater understanding of investment performance.
- Workbooks: Quickly and accurately communicate investment progress using high-level Gantt charts, status reporting, etc.
- Workflows and Processes: Speeds the adoption of portfolio management by guiding you through step-by-step workflows and processes. These workflows and processes help speed decision making and increase productivity.
- Investment dependencies: Lets you associate dependent investment relationships and specify factors and variables that influence your investments. For example, you can track every aspect of your applications, including upgrades, support strategies, servers for each application, and resources.
- Easy access to historical and future data: Streamlines and increases the speed at which organizations can check progress against past performance/future milestones, improving accountability and the success rate of delivering on expected returns.
- Information protection: Meets federal standards for cyber security by employing intrusion detection; audit logging; and security of metadata, objects, configuration information, and system data.
Component Overview: Build More Value into Managing Your Portfolios
The Primavera Portfolio Management solution further strengthens your portfolio decision-making with the inclusion of the following components:
- Bridges (integrations) to Primavera P6 Professional Project Management and Microsoft Project Server 2007
- Fast Track pre-configurations of project and application portfolio management processes
Propose enables organizations to capture ideas, surveys, or requests across the enterprise via Web forms and then automatically sends them to the appropriate portfolios for scoring, analysis, and action. Proposals are analyzed to determine if they merit moving to the next stage, such as business case development. Examples of these proposals are enhancement requests, project requests, corporate suggestion boxes and new product ideas. Proposals can be submitted anonymously, requiring no user identification.
Bridges for Primavera P6 and Microsoft Office Project Server 2007
Bridges for Primavera P6 and Microsoft Office Project (MSP) Server 2007 provide a tight, bi-directional user interface that allows data sharing between portfolio investments and the Primavera P6 or Microsoft projects that support them. Portfolio managers can propose, inventory, prioritize, and select initiatives in Primavera Portfolio Management and then manage their implementation efforts in Primavera P6 or MSP Server 2007. Typical data that's summarized for use in portfolio decision- making from these systems includes schedule, cost, and resource data. In addition, the robust architecture of the Bridges allows for the federation of multiple instances of Primavera P6 and/or MSP Server 2007.
Although both Bridges operate in a similar fashion, the Bridge for Primavera P6 allows for data to be shared at the project level and at various levels of the work breakdown structure level (based on mapping method deployed) with Primavera Portfolio Management project, dynamic list sub-items, and lifecycle phase elements. The Primavera Bridge for MSP Server 2007 supports data exchange with Primavera Portfolio Management lifecycle phase schedule elements and project- level data.
Fast Track for Primavera Project Portfolio Management and Oracle's Primavera Capital Planning and Investment Control Budgeting (used in the public sector by the U.S. federal governments) provides a comprehensive set of data field mappings. Alternatively, custom mappings can be created for any Primavera Portfolio Management configuration. After the mappings are established, you can leverage the powerful features of the Bridges.
Fast Track for Project Portfolio Management and Fast Track for Application Portfolio Management
Fast Tracks are designed to give you a one-time head start in application and project portfolio governance, accelerating your time to value. They include preconfigured processes and analytics using scorecards, Investor Maps, dashboards, and data entry forms and can be modified to fit your specific processes.
Fast Track for Application Portfolio Management keeps your focus on analyzing and making decisions about your portfolio of applications to deliver significant financial savings. After capturing and analyzing relevant data on your existing applications and making remediation decisions, you can use Fast Track for Project Portfolio Management to execute on the projects to transform your applications. With this process, you manage and make continuous adjustments to optimize your application portfolios.
Fast Track for Project PortfolioManagement guides you in managing your project portfolios from concept to completion using evaluation techniques that culminate in selecting the best projects based on strategic alignment, risk, schedule, and return on investment metrics. The selected projects are often managed leveraging summarized detailed data from various sources such as Primavera P6 Professional Project Management or MSP Server 2007. This summarized data supports project tracking, health monitoring, and project value realization.
Download the Primavera Portfolio Management Data Sheet (PDF).
Download the Primavera Portfolio Management Bridge for Primavera P6 Data Sheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
*Support must be purchased with this perpetual license. Price per application user.
Our Price: $2,349.00